It happens every now and then, we have a day we don’t want to get out of bed. Somedays, it might be because the bed is warm, comfy, or the company is great. Then, there are days we just don’t want to face the day. I have had my share of “funks” and I can tell you, they suck productivity right out of you. We all have things we need to be productive at, so, here is my list of Ways to get out of a funk.
Ways To Get Out Of A Funk:
- Turn on some music.
- Have a dance party with said music.
- Take a bath or shower and relax.
- Read (for fun, or learning, just read something).
- Meditate. There are many amazing guided meditations on YouTube, or you could just focus on your breathing.
- Do a hobby you enjoy. It could be a craft or a favorite game just find the time to enjoy yourself.
- Be silly. Tell Jokes, Make funny faces, have a tickle fight, just find a way to laugh.
- Help someone. Make a meal for someone, offer to help someone clean, helping puts us in a better mood.
- Give. Find a charity, find a local organization, find a friend and give.
- Exercise. Find that old workout DVD or look up a workout video on YouTube and get moving.
- Take a Walk. Fresh air, sunshine, and nature always help us feel better
- Binge watch a favorite show. Give yourself permission to relax with some snacks and Binge your favorite sitcom.
These are just a few ideas to help you get out of a funk. Feeling our feelings is important, staying in a funk is not good. I hope these tips help you the next time you are in a funk. What do you do to help yourself get out of a funk??? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.